Applicants applying for admission to ECE Graduate Programs at all campuses are to use the online Virginia Tech Graduate School Application Form. The complete application includes:
- A completed Virginia Tech Graduate School online application form. The application deadlines are given below under key dates.
- An up-to-date, electronic copy of all official transcript(s) must be submitted with your on-line application.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- The GRE is not required for Virginia Tech undergraduate students earning a B.S. degree in ECE at Virginia Tech with a GPA of 3.5 or higher in their last 60 hours.
- TOEFL or IELTS exam for applicants earning undergraduate or graduate degrees from non-English institutions.
- A Resume and a Statement of Purpose submitted with the online application.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.