Applicants applying for admission to ECE Graduate Programs at all campuses are to use the online Virginia Tech Graduate School Application Form. The complete application includes:
- A completed Virginia Tech Graduate School online application form. Students interested in being part of the new areas of emphasis (Machine Learning, Cybersecurity, and Electronic Power Systems) should select the NCR campus on their EE or CPE MEng application.
- An up-to-date, electronic copy of all official transcript(s) must be submitted with your on-line application.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- The GRE is not required for Virginia Tech undergraduate students earning a B.S. degree in ECE at Virginia Tech with a GPA of 3.5 or higher in their last 60 hours.
- TOEFL or IELTS exam for applicants earning undergraduate or graduate degrees from non-English institutions.
- A Resume and a Statement of Purpose submitted with the on-line application.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.