Office:438 Durham Hall
Mailing Address:1185 Perry Street
453 Whittemore (0111)
Blacksburg, VA 24061
(540) 231-7243 email@example.com
Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering, Texas A&M University, USA, 2008
Enabling technologies for 5G networks (3D massive/FD-MIMO systems, cooperative routing & multi-user scheduling, cloud-RAN and interference alignment, and ultra-low latency communications); Deep learning and its application to communication networks (reservoir computing for communication systems, demand & response for smart grid networks, and attack detection in smart grid networks); Network of everything (device-to-device (D2D) & machine-type-communications (MTC), privacy/security protection for cyber-physical systems (CPS), spectrum sensing & dynamic spectrum access (DSA), and energy-harvesting for internet of things (IoT)).
Grants and Projects:
- NSF/ECCS-1731672: "SpecEES: Collaborative Research: Enabling Spectrum and Energy-Efficient Dynamic Spectrum Access Wireless Networks using Neuromorphic Computing".
- NSF/CNS-1718977: "NeTS: Small: Spatial Spectrum Sensing-Based Device-to-Device (D2D) Networks".
- NSF/ECCS-1509514: "Collaborative Research: Delay-Sensitive Hybrid Broadcast/Unicast Traffic over Heterogeneous Cellular Networks".
- NSF/CCF-1422241: "Fundamentals of Energy-Efficiency in Delay-Sensitive Wireless Communications".
- FA8750-14-1-0077: "Cooperative Routing for Dynamic Aerial Layer Networks".