Office:Rm 4-175, Virginia Tech Research Center - Arlington
Mailing Address:1185 Perry Street
453 Whittemore (0111)
Blacksburg, VA 24061
(571) 858-3317 (540) 231-3362 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D., Electrical & Computer Engineering, Purdue University, USA, 2003M.S., Electronic Engineering, Yonsei University, South Korea, 1997B.S., Electronic Engineering, Yonsei University, South Korea, 1995
Network and information security, networking, communications, applied cryptography.
Dynamic spectrum sharing; wireless security and privacy; applied cryptography; cognitive radio networks; wireless networking; Internet-of-Things (IoT) technologies and applications.
Grants and Projects:
- "Model city for unmanned aerial systems and wireless research," sponsor: Army Research Office
- "Collaborative learning for harmonious coexistence of heterogeneous wireless networks," sponsor: DARPA
- "NeTS: Medium: Coexistence of heterogeneous wireless access technologies in the 5 GHz band," sponsor: NSF
- "EARS: Automated enforcement in spectrum sharing: Technical challenges and policy considerations," sponsor: NSF
- "Anonymity-preserving authentication for large networks," sponsor: Cisco
- Publications are available here...