Give to ECE
The Bradley Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering is grateful to our generous benefactors. Without support from alumni, friends of the department, and countless others, it would be impossible to fulfill our mission:
"Serving the citizens of Virginia, the nation, and the world by developing and transferring electrical and computer engineering knowledge that will improve the quality of people's lives."
When you make a gift to the Bradley Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, you join thousands of others who provide indispensable resources for students, faculty, and alumni.
Whether you give $10 or $5,000, gifts of any size make a big impact on our students:
- $10 buys a medal for our senior ECE students that are inducted into the department’s Heta Lambda Beta (HLB) Society which officially welcomes students into the engineering profession.
- $20 pays for a summer camper meal at Dietrick Hall Dining Center.
- $50 provides printed circuit boards for a student project.
- $100 provides a learning kit for a TechGirls summer camper complete with an Arduino, more than 200 components for experiments, and a take-home project booklet.
- $150 buys a yearly subscription to a hosting platform for our student-produced departmental podcasts.
- $200 gives a team of senior design students access to the clean room for two hours.